26 Apr Female Health Masterclass
2nd Collaborative Course 2022
Female health is largely affected, from menarche through menopause, by reproductive health. Sex hormones are deeply connected with every aspect of how we process emotions, with our metabolism and even with our body structure.
Compared to male hormones, Female health is way more complex. It is a challenge for every health worker willing to provide the best help to her/his clients.
How can we help with muscle response testing in an effective way with infertility? Menopause? Pain? Menstrual problems? And to all related emotions?
Find out how our panel of expert teachers work with female health. Learn an integrative protocol you can apply to your personal style of muscle testing.
In 3 days, we will explore the galaxy of female health! Hormones, pelvic floor, emotions and archetypes, microbiome, classical Chinese medicine, and much more. We will learn from 4 different points of view, and we will build together a practical protocol.
A collaborative workshop
The unique format of this event brings together 4 different teachers. From their big experience with female health and muscle testing, you will learn an effective protocol. Easily use all information you learn with your clients. And if something is not clear, access all playbacks whenever you need it.
More than a conference, this is a workshop. 4 different instructors will be teaching sistematically. Each of them will share her/his view and techniques in a complete, integrated protocol. Each teacher will condense her/his vision in 3 hours
We will explore…
- The physiology of female hormones and the anatomy of Bioidentical hormones and their use
- Vaginal microbiome and how to balance it
- Pelvic floor, how to test the muscles and fascia and what to do to balance it
- Female archetypes, what they are and how to test and balance them
- What Classical and Traditional Chinese Medicine say about female health and how to balance it
- How to put all information together in a complete but simple protocol and apply it in our everyday practice
Every teacher will explore a different aspect of the protocol. At the end of each day, you will have a practical demonstration of the protocol explained during the day. You will be able to access the texts of the lessons, the manual, and the recorded video in Knowlative for 12 months following the course with a Free Knowlative account (and forever if you are a PRO Knowlative User).
Author of GEMS program for Specialized Kinesiology. Alexis Costello has been a Holistic Health Practitioner for more than 15 years and has been serving on the Board of Directors for the International Association of Specialized Kinesiology (IASK) since 2014.
She has been a Touch for Health Instructor since 2007 and is now an Instructor Trainer and Assessor for the International Kinesiology College (IKC). Alexis is one of the few Stress Indicator Point System (SIPS) Instructors of levels 1-8 and BAP (Body Alignment Protocol) certified by Ian Stubbings and travels around the world teaching this modality and serving as the Chief Operations Officer for SIPS International.
She is also one of the pillars behind Knowlative and in the organization of this collaborative course and K-Conversations events.
Archetypes, Emotions, Elements and Energy
Marco began his kinesiology journey 28 years ago, utilizing many modalities, in particular, Applied Physiology, that has studied in the USA and Germany. With a passion for TCM and manual therapies such as osteopathy and fascial manipulation, Marco has broadened his studies in these areas to increase his knowledge and skills. In 2003, he began writing his own courses, integrating western science and traditional eastern medicine.
Marco is a respected international course author and trainer, integrating scientific concepts and theories with traditional energetic philosophies. He teaches in many countries around the World.
While he still teaches Applied Physiology, he also has created 12 workshops and 2 webinars, that goes under the name of Integrative Physiology. He is also cofounder of Knowlative.
From disbiosis to eubiosis and balancing the pelvic floor
Edoardo Bevilacqua is a Kinesiologist from Bergamo, Italy, specialised in Applied Physiology and K-PHYSIS methods. He’s been working with Kinesiology since 2009
During in studies, he integrated different approaches, such as Traditional and Classical Chinese Medicine, Myofascial and Craniosacral techniques, Sound techniques.
He’s a Touch for Health instructor since 2015.
Female Health in Classical Chinese Medicine
Sabine works as a practising naturopathic gynaecologist in Roth (Germany) and have been using bioidentical hormone therapy for a wide variety of indications for many years.
It is essential to take a comprehensive and intensive medical history to establish the indication for a therapy with bioidentical hormones and to recognise other causative factors and initiate therapy, e.g. thyroid problems, liver detoxification, psychological stress, etc.
The use of bioidentical hormones can only be successful within the framework of a sensible overall concept and an individualised approach. That is why she particularly values the cooperation with therapists/colleagues working in the field of naturopathy.
- All in the best possible way:
- Live course in English, practical demonstrations, and round table, plus follow up meeting
- All playbacks available for 12 months
- 4 different points of view
- Integrated in 1 amazing protocol that can be adapted to your modality
- 20 hours of international training
- Competence test and certificate
- Incredible PDF manual
- Knowlative online manual with hyperlinks to all definitions, knowledge, physiology, … available also with a Free Knowlative account.
- After the huge success of Gut-Brain Axis, and Epigenetics, we are working to offer you another amazing experience!
To access the course, you need a Knowlative account. If you do not have one yet, you can create a free account here.
The course is structured in 3 days, but you can access the contents in the timing you prefer. Day 1 and Day 2 have a similar structure. Each Day has an introduction, 2 lessons of 3 hours each and a practical demonstration of the protocols of the day, day 3 is a half day with a practical demonstration and integration of all techniques as well as a panel discussion with all of the instructors.
November 18th & 19th, 2022: 16:30 – 24:15 Central European, 7:30 – 15:15 Pacific time.
November 20th: 16:30 – 20:30 Central European, 7:30 – 11:30 Pacific time
Times in the detailed schedule are in Central European time, to convert to your local time easily use the time converter by clicking here.
DAY 1 – 18/11/2022
Introduction of the course and presentations
1.2 LESSON 1
1.3 LESSON 2
1.4 PROTOCOL OF DAY 1
Practical demonstration of the protocol of day 1
DAY 2 – 19/11/2022
Recap of day 1 and introduction of day 2
2.2 LESSON 4
2.3 LESSON 5
2.2 LESSON 3
2.5 PROTOCOL OF DAY 2
Practical demonstration of the protocol of day 2
DAY 3 – 20/11/2022
Recap of day 2 and introduction of day 3
Practical demonstration of the whole protocol
3.3 ROUND TABLE
Final Roundtable with all speakers and moderators
Closing of the day and course
Why register for this online course now?
- 20 hours of new and dynamic education with four different instructors
- Practical application and integration of all protocols and techniques, demonstrated for you
- Stunning manual in digital and printable format
- Access to all related materials in Knowlative so you can easily cross reference techniques, vocabulary, references, etc. for 12 months (via Knowlative with a FREE account)
- After the course, participants can complete an online competence exam and will receive a certificate.
- Follow-up meeting with some of the teachers after you had the opportunity of using the protocol for a few weeks.