We are trying to create as many opportunities as possible for you to actively engage and connect with the speakers and the other participants before, during and after the conference.
We have a list of information and invitations for you, so please read the following carefully.
- Every conference day, starting on Friday, May 1st, you will receive a Zoom link to join the live conference a couple of hours before the conference starts via email. You will receive an email similar to this. For security reasons we are not sending the link before. You can watch the conference without downloading Zoom, however, for an optimal experience we suggest you download the Zoom App (https://www.zoom.us).
- You will only be able to log in with the same email address you used for registration and only from one device at the time.
- During days 1, 3 and 4 there will be simultaneous translations available in Russian, German and Italian live. This will be available once you join the conference and it is possible to switch languages whenever you want. Spanish translations and all missing translations will be available in Knowlative from May 15.
- If you have not created a Knowlative account yet, now it is the right time to do so (https://www.appknowlative.com/). Please do it as soon as possible otherwise you will be not able to access the conference area in Knowlative while it is live.
- All service communication regarding the live conference will be available in Telegram: https://t.me/kconversations. We suggest you subscribe know.
- You can ask questions anytime during the presentations via the Zoom Q&A section. The speakers may answer some of them live and the rest will be answered on the presentation page in Knowlative before May 15.
- Every participant will be able to write comments and questions in Knowlative. The presentations of the day will be uploaded in Knowlative and you can log in, find the presentation and write your comments or questions in the comments section at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to answer simple poll questions during the presentations. This process is voluntary.
- During some of the Connect & Bond moments we would like to invite some of the participants to participate with their audio and video. If you are interested in connecting in this way, you can let us know via the chat during the conference. Selected participants will be announced in the beginning of the day and in the Telegram channel.
- If you ask live questions or participate live, please keep in mind that all of the conference will be recorded by Knowlative and visible to a limited audience.
- The main interaction between participants will take place in the K-Conversations Facebook page:
Please go to the page, follow it and introduce yourself to the other participants to start connecting.
Keep an eye on the Facebook page, we will be adding more information there.
If you need help connecting to the live congress, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to connecting with you.
The conference Team
Knowlative and IASK